GTE assists businesses by taking care of the work associated with employing an Apprentice or Trainee.
We find them, we pay their wages, we handle Workcover, we coordinate their training and much more.
Call the office to arrange a time to speak to one of our experienced field officers, receive an obligation-free quote and find out exactly what GTE can do to assist you and your business.
In most cases the GTE hourly hire rate includes:
- Full payroll service
- All annual leave and personal leave entitlements, meaning that you don’t pay whilst they are away from work
- All Workcover costs; meaning that you don’t pay should the Apprentice/Trainee be injured
- Personal protective equipment including boots, hi-visibility shirts, ear and eye protection
- All income tax
- A full-day WHS training workshop
- Additional WHS training courses as required. Whitecard, Working at Heights, etc
- Advice and assistance with development of WHS management systems, policies and procedures for your business
- Organisation and coordination of training plan
- Mentoring advice and support services for the Apprentice/Trainee and Host Employer
- Up to date knowledge on Commonwealth and State government incentives you are eligible for
- Recruitment service
It all adds up to less paperwork, less stress and more time to concentrate on running your business.